Monday, September 04, 2006

My Labor Day Request for Conservatives

Once again this year, I'll challenge my labor-hating Republican friends to protest Labor Day by volunteering at least 12 hours at their workplace today. By playing along with those nasty unions and spending the first Monday in September in unproductive leisure rather than making money for their bosses, conservative ideologues are undermining their own suggested goals. I'm confident that those proclaiming unions to be "no longer necessary" rise to the challenge every Labor Day from here on out and rebuke this scourge on productivity by planting their asses at their work station bright and early Labor Day morning and staying well into the evening without overtime benefits. I'm counting on them to set an example for all of us.....and I'm sure they won't let us down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home