Friday, March 30, 2007

Finally Making My Return

I apologize for the recent absence. I lost my password, and since I have been on auto-pilot in many ways in the past few weeks, I never pursued a new one. I'll try to be more vigilant about posting in the weeks and months to come, but the combination of work commitments (busiest time of year) and my biannual odd-numbered-year funk regarding politics setting in has my priorities drifting. Still, I'll have some commentary to share, starting with this weekend's GOP Asshat of the Month selection.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I understand. I've been fairly busy myself, though I've found time to post, with so much going on in California and with Richardson.

I post on Daily Kos too, as "Displaced Blue SoCal Girl".

I even started a new blog with James and a new friend from Oklahoma Jeff. We started a new site where we post on our home states. http://leftcoastheartland.blogspot.com/

Here is Jeff's site, which James and I have been invited to post on.
http://politicarama.blogspot.com/

7:09 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I just saw your comments on my latest Daily Kos diary and immediately knew the "Displaced Blue SoCal Girl" was you. I'll have to check out your new sites and revisit your old one in the near future. I still look at the californianintexas site every couple weeks or so. Thanks for hanging in there through my extensive disappearing act.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home